Advice for International Students

Useful Links:

  • Education UK:
    • Website promoting accredited independent and state schools, colleges and universities
  • The British Council:
    • Offers wide range of information on British education
  • UKCISA: UK Council for International Student Affairs:
    • A wide range of downloadable information and advice on study and life in the UK
  • UK Visas:
    • Official advice from the UK government on visa applications
  • US Department of Education:
    • The database of accredited postsecondary institutions and programs
  • The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
    • A US body which allows users to search for accredited institutions and programs
  • Association of Commonwealth Universities:
    • Provides a list of Commonwealth universities
  • Fulbright Commission:
    • Information on study in the UK and USA and exchange programmes
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us