How do I filter the search results?
You can use our filters to better align the search result to your needs. You can find the filters on the left of the search results:
Filters can help you specify the criteria the training must fulfill. You can apply the following filters:
- Region: region/area where you want to do the training
- Start date: the month in which you want to start training
- Method: type of training - open, distance learning or e-learning study
- Price: price range of the training
- Level: level of training - vocational, undergraduate, postgraduate etc.
- Duration: duration of the training
- Time of day: preferred training time - morning, afternoon, evening, weekend.
- Partners & Accreditations: required course or institution certifications
You do not need to select all the filters but it makes the search for an appropriate training course or programme a lot faster.